W203 since 2000 of release
Repair and car operation
+ Mercedes-Benz Cars of a class C (W-203)
+ Operation manual
- Routine maintenance
Indicator of term of approach of planned maintenance (ASSYST)
Schedule of routine maintenance
General information on control
Check of levels of liquids, control of leaks
Check of a condition of tires and pressure in them. Designation of tires and disks of wheels. Rotation and replacement of wheels
Replacement of impellent oil and oil filter
Checks of brake system. Adjustment of the parking brake
Check of fuel system
Check of a condition and replacement of hoses of an impellent compartment, localization of leaks
Check of a condition of ridge belts of a streaming drive of auxiliary units
Check of functioning of system of cooling and frost resistance of cooling liquid. Liquid replacement
Check of a condition of system of production of the fulfilled gases
Check of level of oil of automatic transmission
Visual control of a box of gear shifting on leakages of oil
Condition check suspension bracket and steering component
Check of a condition of protective covers of power shafts
Check of level of liquid of system of hydrostrengthening of a wheel
Check of level of liquid of system of adjustment of a road clearance
Check of central air of air
Cleaning of the mechanism of the movable panel of the hatch of a roof
Visual control of a seat belt and safety cushion block
Check of operability of headlights and horn
Condition check, adjustment and replacement of brushes of screen wipers
Check of a condition of the battery, care of it and charging
Replacement of the battery of system of an emergency call of Tele-Aid
Replacement of an element of the filter of air of salon / coal filter of purification of air
Check, cleaning and greasing of the coupling device
Replacement of brake liquid
Check of the elastic coupling of the driveshaft
Check and replacement of spark plugs. Check of a condition of high-voltage wires
Replacement of an element of the air filter of the engine
Replacement of the fuel filter
+ cooling and heating Systems
+ Power supply system and release
+ engine Electric equipment
+ Manual transmission
+ Automatic transmission
+ Coupling and power shafts
+ Brake system
+ Suspension bracket and steering
+ Onboard electric equipment
Иваново текстиль официальный сайт каталог товаров, акция.
Федеральные сетевые компании россии смотрите на http://www.marketmedia.ru.
General information on controlThe term "control" is used in this Management rather for designation of a complex of procedures, than one separate procedure.
If from the moment of car purchase the schedule of routine maintenance is strictly observed, frequent checks of level of liquids and a condition subject to the increased wear a component as it is offered in this Management will be carried out, the engine will long remain in a good working condition, and need for carrying out any additional work will be minimized.
Is more often, however, happens so that the engine works inefficiently owing to neglect with regular service. Even more often it happens upon purchase of the second-hand car which owners did not trouble themselves with frequent and regular checks and service. In this case, besides performance of usual procedures on routine maintenance, it will be necessary to make setup of the engine.
The first step in any procedure of control or diagnostics for the purpose of improvement of operation of the engine is check of extent of compression in cylinders. Compression check (address to Head the Engine) will help to define a condition internal a component of the engine and should serve as the index at carrying out control and repair. If, for example, check of extent of compression indicates serious internal wear of the engine, usual control will not help to improve its work and will be waste of time and money. As procedure of check of extent of compression is the extremely important, the expert owning the equipment specially intended for this purpose should see off her.
For engine reduction in a good working condition performance of the following procedures more often is required.
· Check of all liquids connected with operation of the engine (The section Check of levels of liquids, control of leaks).
· Check of a condition of all hoses of an impellent compartment (Section Check of a condition and replacement of hoses of an impellent compartment, localization of leaks).
· Check and adjustment of a tension of driving belts (Section Check of a condition of ridge belts of a streaming drive of auxiliary units and Head Engine).
· Cleaning, survey and check of a charging of the battery (Section Check of a condition of the battery, care of it and charging).
· Replacement of spark plugs or an incandescence - on the diesel engine (Head engine Electric equipment).
· Check of the air filter (Section Replacement of an element of the filter of air of salon / coal filter of purification of air).
· Check of system of cooling (The section Check of levels of liquids, control of leaks and Check of functioning of system of cooling and frost resistance of cooling liquid. Liquid replacement).
All points of the minimum control listed above, plus...
· Check of system of ignition or preheat - on the diesel engine (address to Head engine Electric equipment).
· Check of system of a charging (address to Head engine Electric equipment).
· Check of fuel system (address to Head of the Power supply system and release).