W203 since 2000 of release
Repair and car operation
+ Mercedes-Benz Cars of a class C (W-203)
+ Operation manual
+ Routine maintenance
+ cooling and heating Systems
+ Power supply system and release
+ engine Electric equipment
+ Manual transmission
+ Automatic transmission
+ Coupling and power shafts
+ Brake system
- Suspension bracket and steering
+ Suspension bracket of forward wheels
+ Suspension bracket of back wheels
- Corners of installation of wheels of the car
Corners of installation of wheels of the car - the general information
Conditions of check of corners of installation of wheels
Adjustment of forward wheels
Adjustment of back wheels
Check of a road clearance of a body of the car
+ Steering and safety cushions
+ Onboard electric equipment
Conditions of check of corners of installation of wheelsCheck of corners of installation of the car demands existence of a viewing ditch or the special measuring lift. At carrying out measurement it is necessary to satisfy the following conditions:
· Pressure of air in tires corresponds to the set.
· Forward wheels are put directly.
· The car is not loaded, the fuel tank is completely filled.
· Suspension brackets of the car were with force осажены.
· The steering is adjusted.
· Lyufta in connections of steering drafts lie within the admissible.
· Lyufta in connections of a suspension bracket lie within the admissible.
· Depth of drawing of a protector of tires of one axis is identical.