Before starting to work, familiarize with the precautionary measures given in the previous Section.
Attention! After performance described below procedure you only remove superfluous pressure from fuel system. In pipelines there will be a gasoline. Before disconnecting any fuel hose, accept all necessary precautionary measures.
1. The fuel system considered in this Chapter, consists of the fuel tank located in it of the fuel pump with the sensor of a stock of fuel, the fuel filter, nozzles, a regulator of pressure and various hoses and tubes. In all these knots in engine operating time (and also at the included ignition) fuel is under pressure.
2. After ignition switching off pressure in system remains still quite long time. Before a detachment of any of mentioned above the component is necessary for reducing pressure.
3. Uncover a fuel tank and again screw it.
4. The simplest way of dumping of pressure is following. Take a safety lock of the fuel pump and start the engine. If the engine is not started, turn it a starter within several seconds and if it will be started, allow the engine to work at single turns until he will not decay. Completely to dump pressure, turn the engine crankshaft a starter on pair of turns. Switch off ignition and return into place a pump safety lock.
5. On HUNDRED pressure of fuel remove on the fuel distributive highway, operating thus as follows:
6. Engine 271: Remove the top cover of the engine.
8. Screw an auxiliary hose with the gate, for example, KLANN-KL-0120-54 on accession of the distributive highway (2).
9. Open the valve and let's merge to a fuel quantity in the substituted capacity. Thus pressure of fuel will be removed.
10. Close the valve and screw a cover.
11. Engine 271: Fix the top cover of the engine.
12. Keep in mind that if pressure is dumped (or from system is removed fuel), start of the engine will borrow bigger, than usually, time. You should turn the engine crankshaft a starter at least some seconds during which pressure in system will be restored, and fuel will fill all pipelines.